Welcome!

Hey! Welcome to my food blog. I am having so much fun with this one. Here you'll find recipes and pictures of yummy things I cook up, tips & tricks to make things faster/easier, some reviews of my favorite food products, and some eating out recommendations! Thanks for stopping by.

The blog will be taking a healthy turn since my PCOS diagnosis. Gotta get creative!

Friday, October 29, 2010

Spaghetti Squash

I can't have pasta or rice, but the doc told me about Spaghetti Squash.

Last night, I boiled one whole. Browned some ground turkey, threw the insides of the squash sans seeds, and some spaghetti sauce in a pot for some Modified Spaghetti.

For lunch today, I dumped the remaining spaghetti mixture into an 8x8 casserole dish and topped with a little mozzarella, baked, and got this:


Click to enlarge

Photobucket

No comments: